- Here’s To Us
- Rumor Has It/Someone Like You
- We Are Young
- Hey Soul Sister
- Smooth Criminal
- Without You
- “How Will I Know” Episode: “Dance with somebody” (Season 3, Episode 17)
While this performance was great the saddest thing about this is the tribute to Whitney Houston. The
- “Landslide” Episode: “Sexy” (Season 2,Episode 15)
A recurring theme in season 2 is Santana’s (Naya Rivera) struggle with her sexuality and feeling for her best friend Brittany (Heather Morris). We see her using music to communicate her feeling several times but I think Landslide is the most tear jerking as we see Santana cry.
- “Keep Holding On” Episode: “Throwdown” (Season 1, Episode 7)
As news of Quinn Fabray’s (Dianna Agron) pregnancy spreads the glee club shows their support by singing to Quinn.
- “Shake It Out” Episode: “Choke” (Season 3, Episode 18)
In this emotional episode Mercedes (Amber Riley), Santana (Naya Rivera), and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) sing to coach Beiste who is struggling to leave her abusive husband.
- “Mine” Episode: “The Break-Up” (Season 4, Episode 4)
“Mine” is saddest when you realize that Santana and Brittany are about to break up. It gets better when they get back together, get engaged, and get married.
- “Make You Feel My Love” Episode: “Quarterback” (Season 5, Episode 3)
This performance of Rachel’s tribute to Finn is definitely one of the saddest moments on glee but it doesn’t make my top 10. (sorry)
- “Don’t Stop Believing” Episode: “Pilot” (Season 1, Episode 1)
This is the song that makes Mr. Shue want to believe in the kids. It definitely deserves a mention.
- “Let Me Love You” Episode: “Naked” (Season 4, Episode 12)
When Jake (Jacob Artist) sings let me love you to Marley (Melissa Benoist) and you see the tears in her eyes, you can’t help but cry yourself because Jake is usually blocked off from everyone else but he finally opens up.
- “I Feel Pretty/UnPretty” Episode: “Born This Way” (Season 2, Episode 18)
This song displays Quinn’s version of being the pretty girl and Rachel’s view from being a “loser.” Rachel want’s to be just like Quinn, she wants her boyfriend, her social status, and even her nose but this song shows her accepting her life.
- “If I Die Young” Episode: “The Quarterback” (Season 5, Episode 3)
This song is sung by Santana (Naya Rivera) who is paying tribute to Finn. During the song she has a breakdown and runs out of the room crying. I think we all can agree that this is the best performance out of the entire six seasons.