Hey lovely’s! We all have those times when the only clothes we have clean are skinny jeans and we have absolutely no idea what to pair with them. Want to know how to style your skinny jeans? If so, read the article down below!
- A Cute Button Down
- I’m not saying you should go all out and wear a button down with bright purple feathers but a simple button down looks great with a pair of skinny jeans looks stylish and casual.
- Leather Jacket
- A pair of skinny jeans especially black skinny jeans look great with a leather jacket. Don’t stress it doesn’t have to be real leather! Personally, I don’t own a leather jacket but if I did I would wear it all the time with my combat boots and a white t-shirt.
- Simple Sweaters
- A simple sweater looks great over a pair of skinny jeans. I love wearing a sweater over a cute button down with my jeans. This look is preppy but casual at the same time. You don’t even need a button down, personally I just like the look of a folded collar over a sweater. Your sweater could have designs or be simple by being solid colored.
- Basic Tee
- A basic tee and skinny jeans look, whether your going to school, hanging out with friends, or going to a party, it looks great. It can be casual or you can dress it up and make it look even more stylish.
- I know it may seem like flannels are a little out of date in the fashion world but they look great over a pair of skinny jeans. Even tying a flannel around your waist over skinny jeans with a basic tee looks great and stylish.
- All Black
- Go all black with jeans, a top, but pair it with a bright colored scarf. It adds an accent to the outfit and brings a pop of color into your world.
- FACE YOUR FASHION FEARS
- FACE YOUR FASHION FEARS! Don’t be afraid to let loose and wear a bright colored top with a pair of bright colored jeans. Fashion rules are meant to be broken, that’s why they are always changing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you all tomorrow. Don’t forget about my upcoming series ‘A Girl’s Guide To Life’ which is coming to you all on May 20th.