Hey lovely’s! I know lately my post haven’t been on time and some days I haven’t posted at all but I want you to know that I’m trying to do my best. Things have been pretty hectic lately, my grandpa just got out of the hospital and I’ve had a lot of stuff going on at school. I know it may sound like I’m making excuses and I’m sorry for that. 😦 I was planning on posting a dollar tree haul but plans got changed and I decided to wait a little while for that post.
Today’s post is 6 ways to end the school year with a bang and I’m making this because I only have like twenty something days left of school and I’m super excited for summer to get here so I can sleep in everyday and spend more time on this blog. I think I’ve ‘talked’ enough for the day. Don’t forget to follow me on social media and on this blog. Also, don’t forget about my upcoming series ‘A Girl’s Guide To Life’ I’m thinking of changing the name but I’m not sure yet. That’s coming on May 20! Anyway, let’s get into the post.
- Make A Countdown
- I don’t know about you but I love making a countdown to the last day of school. It helps me so much knowing that I only have to suffer getting up at six morning for a few more weeks. It can be a mental countdown or you can do what I love which is using sticky notes and taking one off everyday so that I know exactly how long I have left.
- Have A Party
- Personally, I’ve never had a party at the end of the school year, however, I love having a few close friends over for a couple of nights to celebrate the school year ending and just to hang out.
- Throw Away All Your Old Junk
- You don’t have to throw away everything but getting a fresh start is always a great idea, especially at the end of a long school year. I keep my old notebooks but always throw away my papers and things I know I don’t need anymore.
- Write A Letter
- I’ve done this a couple of times but would love to do it again. Choose one of your favorite teachers, staff, or friend and write a letter to that person telling them how much they mean to you. You could talk about a fun experience you shared together or anything you’d like.
- Summer Wish List
- This is a great thing to do if you want to make the most of your summer. Before the year ends sit down and write a list of all the things you want to do before school starts again.
- Get A Yearbook And Have Your Friends Sign It
- I sincerely regret never getting a year book in all my years of school and when I get to high school I will not be making that mistake. Even if you don’t want to buy a yearbook, I know they can be expensive, you can just use pieces of paper or a white t-shirt, that’s what I did when I was little. You can also create a yearbook.
That is all I have for you lovely’s. If you want to know how to create a year book like this post and if I get five likes I will make a ‘DIY Yearbook Tutorial’ for y’all. Don’t forget to check me out on social media, links down below, and follow this blog by clicking the button to your right. Also, don’t forget to come back tomorrow for another post and on May 20th check out my new series. I hope the rest of your day is just as lovely’s as you are. See you tomorrow!
Blog Lovin’: @kristanicole13