Hey lovely’s! Today’s post is a collection of easy heat-less hairstyles for lazy days and part seven in my a girl’s guide to life series! Basically the lazy girl’s guide to looking cute without any effort! I want to give a shout out to my sister for helping me with a few of these hairstyles! Thanks sis! Now let’s get on with the post! By the way I was planning on putting in images in this post but I’ve been so busy planning post that I forget! Sorry. Later I’ll come back and add pictures, I promise!!!
- Simple Pony Tail!
- This one is definitely a favorite for me because I like to spend my weekends laying around watching Netflix and I don’t want my long hair getting in the way! Not only is this hairstyle easy for basically anyone to do, you can make it look cute by adding a headband.
- Double Dutch Braids!
- This hairstyle does take some skill but after a few times of practice you’ll be able to do this hairstyle in minutes. It’s cute and keeps your hair out your face and eyes so it’s definitely a great idea for summer. I love this hairstyle because it means it means I don’t have to worry about my hair getting super knotty while I’m out somewhere with out a brush. I have natural blonde highlights in my hair so it makes it my hair look even better.
- Messy Bun!
- Messy buns are another favorite for me especially during summer being it keeps the hair out my face. In summer my neck sweats a lot and so does my scalp because I have long thick hair so having it ups really makes a different.
- Half Up Half Down!
- This one looks beautiful and can be for a lazy day or you can dress it up. I do this hairstyle all the time for school. It’s super simple, you could even braid the half up piece if you’d like.
- Side Braid!
- I absolutely love this hairstyle because it is so easy to do and I think it looks cuter the messier it gets. It takes literally thirty seconds.
- French Braid!
- French braids don’t take long to do once you get a hang of it. They are super cute and can be dressed up or dressed down.
Thanks so much for checking out this post! I really hoped you enjoyed. I’ve planned out a bunch of post for this blog and am getting them written and scheduled. If you have any ideas for post you’d like to see from me let me know in the comments down below or DMing me on Twitter @kristanicole13 or on Instagram @krista.nicole.m I’d love to hear from you. That’s it for today’s post! See you lovely’s tomorrow with a brand new post.