Hey lovely’s! Today’s post is about why you should always be yourself. To get started, let me say the most common response to this question, because every one is already taken. While that is true, everyone else is already taken there are so many more convincing reasons why you should just be yourself. Before I start off with the actual post I just want to say that being yourself is hard because most times, especially in your teenage years it’s hard to know who you actually are so to help us find ourselves we imitate other people until we find something that feels right. If you want to see a post on how to find yourself let me know by liking this post. Now let’s get on with it!
- Everything Happens For A Reason
- Everything happens for a reason which mean you happened for a reason. Religious or not God put you on this earth to do great things. If you believe in destiny you know that your path is laid out for you but only you can decide to take the first step and that first step is being true to who you are.
- Your Perfect Just The Way You Are
- Everybody has things they’d like to change about themselves, I know I do, but we are perfect just the way we are. Everyone is naturally beautiful and part of that beautifulness is being different. Beautifulness, is that even a word? *Definitely not.
- Being Yourself Lets You Know What You Want
- If you spend your entire life making decisions based off who your friend is and what they want, one day you’ll wake up and realize that everything you’ve done is not who you are but who the person you spent your life trying to be is. Instead if you be yourself and let yourself tell you what you want, one day you’ll wake up and realize you love your life and you love who you are.
- Don’t Be Who Everyone Else Wants You To Be
- Society will tell you to be yourself, and then society will judge you for being who are and tell you that the person you are isn’t who you are supposed to be. Basically what I’m trying to say is to be yourself no matter what people say because someone is always going to find a reason to judge you.
That’s all of the reasons I have for you today! Love ya! Thanks for getting me to 31 followers!!! Bye!!