Hey lovely’s! Today’s post is going to be another back to school post and this time it’s back to school life hacks, a few are from pinterest and some I’ve used before, others are just from my friend called google. Before this gets as long as last intro was, is this even an intro, I don’t freakin’ know, let’s just get on with it!
- After writing a paper copy and paste it into google translate, and listen to find mistakes.
- You’re more likely to remember something if it’s written in blue ink instead of black.
- Don’t know whether to write affect or effect, try using impact instead.
- If you are able to choose a topic for a paper write about something that makes you mad or annoys you because you will be able to rant about it for a long time and won’t run out of things to say.
- Leave a blank page at the beginning of your notebook so you can go back and add a table of contents.
- To make sure you leave the house on time, create a playlist that matches the time you have to get ready the morning so you’ll know exactly when you need to leave the house.
- This one is risky, use at your own risk. If you’re done writing a long paper but are a few words short, instead of going back and trying to make sentences longer, write a few words at the bottom and change the ink to white.
- If you want your essay to be visibly longer, change the size of the periods at the end of the sentence. Make it a couple of sizes bigger, trust me it works.
- To remember pi all you need to do is remember the sentence may I have a large container of coffee and every time you need to know pi all you have to do is count the number of letters in each word. 3.1415926 – however, most teachers, at least mine, usually except 3.14 for pi.
All right, that’s all I have for today’s post. I really hope you enjoyed, I know I did. Also don’t forget to check me out on social media, Twitter @kristanicole13, Instagram @krista.nicole.m and follow this blog as well because I’m so close to 40 followers. Stay tuned for more back to blog post and I’ll see you lovely’s tomorrow. Bye! ❤